• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Welcome to the vBulletin OCDO!

MarlboroLts5150

The Wierdness Continues.....

On the pages that list all threads under a certain Topic....There is a "Post New Thread" button at the top AND the bottom of each page.

Just when I'm on a page for a single thread, there is only 1 Reply button, at the top....no button on the bottom.

That leads me to believe that its probably not an IE problem. I'll verify in about 5 hours when I get home. I have IE, Firefox, Chrome, and AOL. Maybe I can figure it out there.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Testing Chrome image upload. Nothing to see here.

Attachments

• Harvey2.jpg
    Harvey2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 59

cscitney87

This new form is killing me. It's very hard to tolerate. The first whole entire full screen isn't even of substance. I see my username- then I see ads, ads, ads, ads, blank space, ads, more ads, and more blank space. I have to scroll down 1 (one) whole entire screens length to read anything of value. I have a 20" display at 1040 x 768 resolution. My mouse scroll wheel is getting a work out. I miss the text formatting options from the old text input box. I really do not like how my profile summarizes my previous posts. The old system was much simpler and easier to keep track of important personal topics. And friends? Who needs Another friends list/buddy list/etc?

Tomas

All buttons present and accounted for on my MacBook using Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Camino, Opera, and SeaMonkey browsers.

Also all present and accounted for with the WebOS browser on my Palm Pre.

Even the browser in my ereader (B&N nook) has 'em all.

Sounds like it's IE - as usual.

MarlboroLts5150

On the pages that list all threads under a certain Topic....There is a "Post New Thread" button at the top AND the bottom of each page.

Just when I'm on a page for a single thread, there is only 1 Reply button, at the top....no button on the bottom.

That leads me to believe that its probably not an IE problem. I'll verify in about 5 hours when I get home. I have IE, Firefox, Chrome, and AOL. Maybe I can figure it out there.

At home now....on AOL: no bottom reply button. Same as IE.

MarlboroLts5150

Scratch that!!!.....AOL:no bottom reply button. IE: I have it on my computer at home. I don't have it on IE at work. Older version of IE at work.

paul@paul-fisher.com

WTF?

When I tried getting on I got the Apache page, then when I refreshed I got a text version of the main page and then when I hit Forums it started working again.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
I am tuning the web server. You may see sporatic weirdness for the next 15 minutes or so. Thanks! :)

John

WTF?

When I tried getting on I got the Apache page, then when I refreshed I got a text version of the main page and then when I hit Forums it started working again.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Increased Avatar Size Now Available

At the request of MANY users :D , the maximum size for avatars has been increased to 120 x 120 and the size may be up to 75k (although we ask that you try to keep it smaller if possible).

Enjoy!

John