• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time to Take a Stand, Be There!

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
In the most compelling hour of radio I've heard in many years, Michael Brown called upon all who cherish the 2nd Amendment to rally at the state capitol and express our outrage at legislation before them intended to strip us of our rights.

http://www.khow.com/player/?station...cast&program_id=michaelbrown.xml&mid=22932987

Take the day off, call in sick, take a stand, fight back!
Every Coloradoan should come and flood the building with so many people that it clogs all the hallways. There need to be so many cars flooding the streets that it brings traffic to a screeching halt. Cover the grounds with thousands upon thousands of citizens making so much noise they won't be able to hear one another while trying to usurp our rights.

Listen to the podcast, pass it along to others, join the fight, encourage others, and take a stand.
It is likely to be our last chance to keep our rights in Colorado, and if you value them, be there!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin