• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.
M-Taliesin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im having troubles retreaving that private message on my phone so i have no idea what your reply was
    hey i love reading your posts! next time you guys have a meet up shot me a txt or give me a call 202.557.1677 id love to be apart of something like this and i do photography professionally so it would be amazing to get a nice group photo done for the OC'ers!
    Need Input.

Today I met with the CSPD. Bear in mind I possess TS clearance, languished, but valid. I declined the polygraph on the grounds that it is, at best 66% accurate, but with a huge false positive rate which the accompanying waiver said "you relinquish all your rights, blah, blah blah, blah blah."

Yes, it did. I refused. Who would not?

I tried logging onto my yahoo e-mails (all of them) only to find ALL OF THEM LOCKED OUT.

Dude. What the **** is going on? To say that I'm raising the **** flag is an understatement. Something is definitely NOT right.

Over...

Keep in touch. I can't access my e-mails, but you know where I live, so that's good enough for now.

- Steve
    Hey, Friend! I thoroughly enjoyed your stories yesterday!

I'm very difficult to prank, but you sure got me with the bouncing Chech joke... :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…