• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The open carry store is open and has new inventory - can you say OC classic thong?

cscitney87

imported post

Of course you did not- but the ongoing consumer sentiment worldwide is to obtain quality material at the lowest cost possible. Throw in the modification of the original logo size- and you've got quite the tall order to fill. :)

We-the-People

imported post

Where's the T with the OCDO logo and BIG LETTERS that say "Would you prefer I hide it? " on one side and "Go ahead and ask me about it" on the other side....not sure which should be front and which on the back.

For those of us in states that must "notify" when recording how about an OCDO logo and big letters that say "I AM RECORDING AUDIO"

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

We-the-People wrote:
Where's the T with the OCDO logo and BIG LETTERS that say "Would you prefer I hide it? " on one side and "Go ahead and ask me about it" on the other side....not sure which should be front and which on the back.

For those of us in states that must "notify" when recording how about an OCDO logo and big letters that say "I AM RECORDING AUDIO"
:lol:

I like it, but don't know if it would hold up as notification.

Yata hey

We-the-People

imported post

I think it would depend upon the particular state. Here in Oregon I THINK (don't quote me and I am not a lawyer)......that it would hold up if it were obvious enough. I'm pretty sure case law here has determined that while you must notify, the person notified does not necessarilly have to understand the notification.

Which begs the question that no lefty nut (as opposed to the nice ones) could say "NO" to......... So if it's clearly written in Spanish but the public servant doesn't speak Spanish was the servant notified"? (no I wouldn't try that, but I am sayin'....)

I think it's more for cases where the cop is screaming at you to get your hands up and your audio recorder clearly picks you up saying "I am recording audio" which the cop later says he didn't hear.

Kevin108

CafePress is a nice enough site but it takes some doing to get your images to work correctly with their different products. Resolution is your friend, even if you fake it. The higher the resolution of the photos you upload, the bigger you can get the image printed on your product.