• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The open carry store is open and has new inventory - can you say OC classic thong?

OCinColorado

imported post

cscitney87 wrote:
Extremely small logos. Very small. Much to small. Look at that duffel bag....
Talking about extremely small how about the banner that touts ........

"Want to get your message out loud and clear? Eye-catching banners are just the ticket. These over-sized banners are sure to get noticed and make that statement in big way. Each measures 44" x 30", "

Make a statement in a big way? Who's kidding who! The logo on that "Eye catching 44" banner" can't be any bigger than 3"X 2" :banghead:

Then there is the "Large Poster" or even the "small poster", but I think the two items that are most offensively small, beside the "Banner", have to be the "Yard sign" and the "Bumper sticker"

One would need to get out of their car at the traffic light and walk up to within a foot or so of the back of your car to be able to see, or even read the logo on that bumper sticker!

And as far as the "Yard Sign" goes, one well placed egg :what:would cover up any trace of a logo!

How can anyone think these are a proud showing of support for the right to open carry. Looks more to me to be a statement of cowardice or the voice of mice, rather than confidence of men and message!:uhoh:

I do like the idea of promoting the website and of promoting our cause, and I applaud the effort of those who put this together.:D Yet, I honestly hope, that they have not made a large inventory of these items.

Sorry, but to me, many of these products are a JOKE! No offense intended just speaking bluntly as to how I feel.

cscitney87

imported post

Agreed.

The buttons with the Super Large Text that doesn't fit completely.. Those are the best item on the site because they make the boldest statement.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

23 bucks for OCDO boxer briefs?

With a SMALL ocdo logo?

why does everything have a small logo?
and the ones that arent small dont even fit on the item...
really?

cbnlnk121

imported post

SMALL SMALL SMALL?!?!?!!?:cuss:

Why can't we get a flag with OCDO logo on it just as big a the Don't Tread On Me flags?
:celebrate

cscitney87

imported post

Well.. I can't believe not a single garment quotes the Second Amendment.

OCDO with the Pistol on the front

2nd Amendment on the Back

Now that would be Hot!

Beerme

Banned
imported post

cscitney87 wrote:
Well.. I can't believe not a single garment quotes the Second Amendment.

OCDO with the Pistol on the front

2nd Amendment on the Back

Now that would be Hot!
as long as they are both bigger than 1"x1"

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

OCinColorado wrote:
Talking about extremely small how about the banner that touts ........

"Want to get your message out loud and clear? Eye-catching banners are just the ticket. These over-sized banners are sure to get noticed and make that statement in big way. Each measures 44" x 30", "

Make a statement in a big way? Who's kidding who! The logo on that "Eye catching 44" banner" can't be any bigger than 3"X 2" :banghead:

Then there is the "Large Poster" or even the "small poster", but I think the two items that are most offensively small, beside the "Banner", have to be the "Yard sign" and the "Bumper sticker"
Take a look at this thread for an Open Carry Banner
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=44322&forum_id=65&jump_to=770919#p770919

Ctclassic

imported post

Talk about "printing" with the thong....

I can hear it now, " Is that an extra mag or are you just glad to see me".

Overall, I would say the logo needs to be bigger...my.02

OCinColorado

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:

Take a look at this thread for an Open Carry Banner
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=44322&forum_id=65&jump_to=770919#p770919
Now THAT'S a banner one can be proud to display. THAT banner "makes a statement in a BIG way"!:celebrate

Devilinbp

imported post

Any time frame on items with larger logos? I can't see myself making a purchase till the logo is readable from more than 2 feet away. the items are nice though. Can we get more Made in the USA items. I'd actually like to see them all made in the USA.