• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GROUP CAMP at Confluence State Park Wenatchee May20,21,22

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Good news! I have a 6-man tent on the way. That is, it will take 6 if they don't mind a claustrophobic atmosphere. It's a 10' x 12' x 6' two room tent.

If there is anyone who would like to come, but has no tent or space, I will consider sharing space with 1 or 2 people. You would have to supply all your other gear, though.

In the interest of full disclosure, I've been told I snore pretty loudly.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Passing this along from another gun site. I don't have any more info to offer than this....

May-21st Calvary Chapel South in Wenatchee Wa is putting on a trout derby for one of its members to support him going back to New Hope Uganda as a missionary to finish up a few projects.
I don't know what all prizes will be there this time as I am not involved and most likely will not be present. But if you would like to go have fun in the derby everyone there will have a blast!

Will be at the Cove Resort at Fish lake near Lake Wenatchee.

Everyone welcome and its a donation only entry.

No websites are attached to the derby whatsoever.

Squeak

I plan on being there around 6-8. Have supper and sit back. If you get there around that time, we can pot luck supper if you want. Just remember that there is no schedule, no program, no nuthin'. Just come and do what you want.:banana:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
I plan on being there around 6-8. Have supper and sit back. If you get there around that time, we can pot luck supper if you want. Just remember that there is no schedule, no program, no nuthin'. Just come and do what you want.:banana:

That's Friday, May 20th at 6 to 8pm? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't using 1245ADefenders clock....

Deros and I should be there around the same time.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran

o2ryan

I really want to ride over on the bike for the potluck on Saturday, but the weather does not look too promising. My folks live in Wenatchee, so I will try to get them to show up an represent the Wilson clan, but no promises can be made. :cry:

tombrewster421

Sadly I will not be able to make it this weekend. With my new job and having to wake up early, I just have too much stuff I need to get done at home and have no other time to do it. Hope you all have fun.