• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock rocks!

Bustelo5%

imported post

Damn dude you know your shit do you own a gun store or something I just learned so much just off of your post I apperciate it alot. Im going to look into to this more.
I just looked into a glock magizine and they had a barrel change from 45 to a 22 I think I wanna get it so I can practice without pissing off my neighbors.

Bustelo5%

imported post

OMG I LOVE THIS GLOCK 21 it is so sexy.So I went from having a hipoint 45 to a Glock 21 I am amazed its so light.
Im a little afraid of putting it in my mail bag with out a holster but I love everything about it.
If only had I had enough money after buying it to shoot it today I was 4 dollers short.

OC-Glock19

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Check out my friend's daughter's customized purple Glock 34.

torispurpleglock_zg3v.jpg

This is the work of Sam Hatfield. You can see this gun in action on the second page (February) of the official Glock Calendar.

Bustelo5%

imported post

Humm this is a very nice gun this girl has some style. I need to find a lady who is into guns.

That is a great idea I looked at that thing and didnt understand its use but now I totally get it. Thanks dude.

thx997303

imported post

LOL, anyway, what sort of sights are on that hideous purple Glock?

I say hideous for the color, not the manufacturer.

dshelman

imported post

I'm considering the Glock 36 as an OC/CC weapon. So far, the reviews I've read look pretty good, but I wonder if anyone here has experience with that particular .45 ACP gun?

Thanks -- Don

milkmanjoe

imported post

dshelman wrote:
I'm considering the Glock 36 as an OC/CC weapon. So far, the reviews I've read look pretty good, but I wonder if anyone here has experience with that particular .45 ACP gun?

Thanks -- Don
I have many Glocks......the 30 and the 36 are my favorites. ...the 36 is fabulous for hot weather carry....never had a problem with either one, and I shoot 'em with all kinds of ammo. Long story short....the 36 is a great carry weapon

OC-Glock19

Founder's Club Member
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
LOL, anyway, what sort of sights are on that hideous purple Glock?

I say hideous for the color, not the manufacturer.
The sights are Sevigny competition sights by Warren Tactical, and the girl is only 14 --that's why she likes purple.