• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can I Ask For a Favor (or three)? :)

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
John,

I can certainly help with #1. As for numbers 2 and 3, I don't have Facebook, I never have and I never will :D I will however refer friends with Facebook to those pages...

Last edited:

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
John,

I can certainly help with #1. As for numbers 2 and 3, I don't have Facebook, I never have and I never will :D I will however refer friends with Facebook to those pages...

Thanks! I understand that a lot of people don't have or like Facebook but it never hurts to ask. :)

Thanks again!

John

twoskinsonemanns

Facebook done. I've got to find a way to remember the amazon link! I basically buy everything except groceries from Amazon. I'm so used to just hitting the "a" letter in the address bar and it come up. I'll try....

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Facebook done. I've got to find a way to remember the amazon link! I basically buy everything except groceries from Amazon. I'm so used to just hitting the "a" letter in the address bar and it come up. I'll try....

I really do appreciate it. Thanks!

John

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
No Facebook but will do Amazon.

That would be great! With Christmas coming up, if people can remember to click through our banner for purchases, it would add up quickly! :)

John

Lthrnck

Amazon icon

Open the link the Admin has at the top of this message.

Bookmark or use Add to favorites icon.

Open favorites and drag and drop the link to your desktop.

twoskinsonemanns

I have been able to remember all of my Amazon purchases through the link provided since this thread.

Not looking for a thank you, just to bump the thread and encourage others.

MikeTheGreek

Both Facebook links liked , I order about 8 packages a week ($100-900$ Depending on how stupid I'm feeling) from Amazon so I'll replace my bookmark link with yours.