• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Willow Lake date - Aug 20th

DEROS72

Teaser.....GRAND PRIZE

I thought I would post these pics of our Willow Lake grand prize this year.A Mini-14 Ranch Rifle with carry case,1 20 and 1 30 rnd magazine 4 pwer scope sling and ammo.There will be other give aways like tactical flashlights,gift cards,holsters and much more and one other BIG surprise I'm not gonna tell!

I will be putting out the flyers and press releases shortly and so I hope you all will join us.
I see many new names here and for those who don't know here is a little news video about how it got started and a few photos of last years.We had about 80 or so and are expecting more this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7xNQxpqu-Y&feature=related

Last edited:

Squeak

Surprise, not tellin'. I might!

Thanks guys for keeping this going I have been recovering from another surgery and haven't been on for a while. Feeling better now.

So M1GUNR and I have cooked up ahuge surprise for this years Willow Lake.So you'll have to show up to get in on it.......Not tellin......
You should verry careful about your secret -you know-who did you tell and can THEY keep a secret! Heh,heh! This is so much fun! Anyone want to know?:banana:

DEROS72

Squeak will wear his newly designed Willow lake speedo as he passes out tickets this year......Crap I spoiled the surprise.:eek:

DEROS72

I was talking with my son in law in CA.He and my daughter are coming up for the BB-Q.They are bring approx 3 to 4 others with them for this event.So we will have a Ca. contingent represented.So lets show them what it's like to still have rights.They are amazed we can still OC here and not get in trouble.

Again there are going to be mass prizes and food and free gifts and good company.I was at a city council meeting the other day and was OC in the council chambers talking with the Setac Police chief.HE already new who I was.They are doing a block watch presentation here next tuesday.HE had no issues with Oc.HE said his officers see me around all the time.

.45ACPaddy

It's great to hear that the local police have made good connections and are on the up and up about OC. I'd like to see this trend continue throughout other departments around the state! WSP has been nothing but great to us, let's see this spread! I can't wait until the Willow Lake meet, I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing everyone again and having a great time as we always do at these events!

Bill Starks

State Researcher
OK folks the date (Aug 20th) is fast approaching........ Jim is having computer issues right now, so he has asked me to step up for him.

We picked up tons of stuff for the kids goodie bags and I'm also to let you know there will be a kids main prize this year. A BB/Pellet rifle.

Needs list:
We need a decent size BBQ grill
chairs
canopies

I have 4 tables and a canopy that I will bring

Some of you have said you will bring certain items - could you PM those items to me so I know what they are for my check list. - Thanks

DEROS72

OK folks the date (Aug 20th) is fast approaching........ Jim is having computer issues right now, so he has asked me to step up for him.

We picked up tons of stuff for the kids goodie bags and I'm also to let you know there will be a kids main prize this year. A BB/Pellet rifle.

Needs list:
We need a decent size BBQ grill
chairs
canopies

I have 4 tables and a canopy that I will bring

Some of you have said you will bring certain items - could you PM those items to me so I know what they are for my check list. - Thanks

Thanks Bill, again we have some unreal prizes to give away.As Bill mentioned we thought about a grand prize for the kids so when we out yesterday I picked up a brand new Daisy Red Ryder BB-gun just like I had as a kid.It's a great way to get the young'uns started in the shooting diciplines and just a blast.Of course I got a tube of BB's to go with.Yet still there is another super surprise after all that.Lets see a great turn out and just have some fun and spread the word about open carry and our second amendment.
I also wanted to remind everyone that the pool is available if anyone wants to let the kids swim or take a dip yourself.

Last edited:

boosteddreams

Vegetarian options

I know I'm definitely the minority here, but will there be any other vegetarians in attendance? :) Is anybody planning on bringing veggie burgers or should I bring a box?

DEROS72

I know I'm definitely the minority here, but will there be any other vegetarians in attendance? :) Is anybody planning on bringing veggie burgers or should I bring a box?

I will make sure we have vegetarian options for those who so choose.No problem!

skyisfalling

Bellingham brothers

Some of your Bellingham brothers are getting together this Sunday morning.
I'll try to put together a car pool down there.
Could someone please post the exact address so I can map quest.
I would love to meet 'ya all.

DEROS72

The exact address is 3002 S. 208th St. K7 Seatac,Wa.98198 I sure hope you guys can make it .It's going to be a good one.

Last edited:

5jeffro7

Thanks Bill, again we have some unreal prizes to give away.As Bill mentioned we thought about a grand prize for the kids so when we out yesterday I picked up a brand new Daisy Red Ryder BB-gun just like I had as a kid.It's a great way to get the young'uns started in the shooting diciplines and just a blast.Of course I got a tube of BB's to go with.Yet still there is another super surprise after all that.Lets see a great turn out and just have some fun and spread the word about open carry and our second amendment.
I also wanted to remind everyone that the pool is available if anyone wants to let the kids swim or take a dip yourself.

ya know, my daughter is going to be a little upset that she's not able to win the AR or mini-14....after shooting my AR, she doesn't even really care for her M&P 1522 :)