• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Waiting more than 14 days for your NH non-resident? READ THIS!

mvpel

imported post

I stopped by their office on Wednesday to see if I could get some information from the horse's mouth as to what's going on, and it's clear that they're under some pressure already - the person there seemed a bit grumpy about my question, and referred me to the sergeant, who was not there at the time, and still has not called me back.

mp3mogul

imported post

The Sergeant was supposed to be there today (Saturday) is what RoseMarie told me. He has to answer to the Commissioner and the Congressman on my behalf. I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

Let me guess, duh, uugh, sorry, we never received it, twice...

Bmoore

imported post

tried calling,can only get the recording,didn't bother leaving a message.it will be 6 weeks tomorrow

i sent an e-mail to penny,she said to call,now i'm waiting for her to call me back.

see where it goes from here

mp3mogul

imported post

Well,

It's been two weeks since the letter I received from Commissioner Sweeney, and I've seen or heard absolutely nothing!

I just sent commissioner Sweeney an email requesting an update since another two weeks have gone by with nothing. I'm certainly glad my state is not like this.

bradco

imported post

I just found out today that my check was cashed yesterday, it was sent June 19th, hopefully next thing will be license in mail, as it seems they are getting pressure.

mvpel

imported post

Maybe they finally unpacked the box that they threw all the pending applications in for the move... :shock: I hope they at least extend your expiration date for your trouble.

mp3mogul

imported post

Well, the trend didn't follow with me :X

Anyway, they had some severe weather there yesterday, and the Gov has declared some counties disaster areas. I'm not going to bother them due to the circumstances.

mp3mogul

imported post

Well, after all this time, today I received my permit in the mail. Just an envelope, no letter, or anything, just the plastic Pistol/Revolver Permit Card.

This is after they told me they did not have my application twice, and my check still has not been presented for payment.

At least I got the permit.

mvpel

imported post

Did they put the proper expiration date on it? It should be in the month of your birth at least four years from now.

As to the severe weather - the National Weather Service has determined that the tornado that ripped through spent 80 minutes and fifty miles on the ground.

mp3mogul

imported post

Mpvel,

They did a bit more, they gave me 5 years, well 4 years and 11 months, so I guess I got a little bonus, it expires July 2013.

bradco

imported post

Oh well just got back last night from Virginia, check cashed on 24th still not sign of license yet hopefully sometime this week.