• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

To the member on here that sought out my employer at the Puyallyp gun show...

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
But what if the commercialized gun show was filled with local gun stores? :lol:

wqDoTu7.gif
Ya Think? And why someone would pay an entrance fee when they can wall through there business doors for free and for a competitive price.

wqDoTu7.gif

Trigger Dr

But what if the commercialized gun show was filled with local gun stores? :lol:

wqDoTu7.gif

That is exactly what ruined the WAC. The club was legally considered a "CLUB" with public access. When the rules were altered to allow Local FFL dealers, the result was a change from a "collector" organization to a classification of a "flea market". This took several years, and over the course of this change, the show became more of a commercial venue for all participants. I speak from experience, as I was a WAC member, table holder
and supporter for well over 25 years.
Next came the new club officers who went to the State Dept of Revenue asking questions that should never have been asked. The Dept of Revenue determined that if a member rented a table more than 2 times a year, it was a business and the member would be required to have a business license. Have a business license to engage in a HOBBY? Total BS. I let my membership lapse and it will never be reinstated, nor will I attend another show, and those of you who know me, will remember how much I defended the WAC.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I hate Glocks, but for $50 I'll take all I can get so post the location when you get it. BTW as long as this thread is completely de-railed, let's just let it go.

sudden valley gunner

I just want to know where these 50 dollar glocks on street corners are. One professor at my college used to say that guns were too easy to obtain and that you can buy 50 dollar glocks on city street corners... And so I started asking him which street corners cause I really wanted a new glock...

It's what ignorant people say. There is a reason cops have to entrap---otherwise work undercover and allure people into selling them "Black Market" items.