• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TeamSpeak Voice chat

G

imported post

Mastiff radio is off the air.

FCC shuts down extremist radio personality "Mastiff69".

Film at eleven.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

He's not anti-OC, he's just tired of hearing about LGOC, ponderosa, etc and truth be told, so am I.

There's much more to talk about.

Maybe he should get off his butt and get a Mic so he can join in the conversations and change the subject once in a while. :idea:

autosurgeon

imported post

Look I could care less whether the people who don't get on and contribute to the conversation think :p

I just think it is funny that folks will say they won't contribute to the conversation just because when they listened in we were discussing OC.

I would bet if they got on and changed the subject to some other gun related topic no one would mind. :lol: But that requires effort and so forth :celebrate

ghostrider

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
Look I could care less whether the people who don't get on and contribute to the conversation think :p

I just think it is funny that folks will say they won't contribute to the conversation just because when they listened in we were discussing OC.

I would bet if they got on and changed the subject to some other gun related topic no one would mind. :lol: But that requires effort and so forth :celebrate
I recall a lot of convo that went on that wasn't strictly OC. Yes. Lots of the time when I first joined up was because it was right around that time, but I've been on lots of times when it was about gun related stuff, not OC. I was on once when Keith was talking, and wish he would have participated more.

autosurgeon

imported post

ghostrider wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:

I recall a lot of convo that went on that wasn't strictly OC. Yes. Lots of the time when I first joined up was because it was right around that time, but I've been on lots of times when it was about gun related stuff, not OC. I was on once when Keith was talking, and wish he would have participated more.
Yep I agree. Keith has much to offer if folks would only listen a bit.