• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Refuting the "Old Man Club" label

riverrat10k

While driving back to the office on I-95 around lunchtime today, I saw a SUV with a "Guns Save Lives" magnet on the back.

The driver was a black female and, by her licensce plate, it was her car!

Go get 'em girl!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Wait a minute! I thought the "old man club" was an epithet from NoVACop? I even added it to my "location" line just make fun of his obvious ad hominem attack.

Is there a deeper history to the "old man club" label from NoVACop?

Last edited:

nuc65

Activist Member
Wait a minute! I thought the "old man club" was an epithet from NoVACop? I even added it to my "location" line just make fun of his obvious ad hominem attack.

I thought it was a Raven thing from the Culpepper thread.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member

If there was a deeper history wouldn't you know since you've been around since the beginning of time? :D

Last edited:

MSC 45ACP

A Black female? I sure would like to meet her and ask her to talk to a BUNCH of anti's around here! It seems every anti I've encountered lately was a black female... Usually elderly. I wish they knew the HISTORY of gun control. If they only knew it was in conjunction with slavery, they would all be "up in arms" and PRO 2A! Where is The Rev. Ken Blanchard when we need him? I met him once. He's an amazing speaker.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
A Black female? I sure would like to meet her and ask her to talk to a BUNCH of anti's around here! It seems every anti I've encountered lately was a black female... Usually elderly. I wish they knew the HISTORY of gun control. If they only knew it was in conjunction with slavery, they would all be "up in arms" and PRO 2A! Where is The Rev. Ken Blanchard when we need him? I met him once. He's an amazing speaker.

BMWAG = Rev. Ken Blanchard. I have a lot of respect for this man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avxk5UN_T4U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o86JTxJ9myU