• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Puyallup Gun Show this weekend Free tables

sudden valley gunner

I'm with slap. I Hold no ill will against WAC but will not go out of my way to patronize a gun organization that disarms its members and visitors. Just like I won't donate to NRA because of some of their "gun stances" I disagree with.

They are free to do so as much as they want.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
While working the OCDO table this morning at the WAC show....

A regular WAC member stopped by, Don Luther, I recognized his face. He stops by at nearly every show and says he totally disagrees with "us". That we at OCDO "create" anti's...

In the course of the discussion (really him just telling me that we are wrong) and me trying to engage him....

Don Luther said "you are too stupid to argue with." I just told him that I agree. :lol:

yours truly,

gogodawgs (i.e. too stupid)

tombrewster421

While working the OCDO table this morning at the WAC show....

A regular WAC member stopped by, Don Luther, I recognized his face. He stops by at nearly every show and says he totally disagrees with "us". That we at OCDO "create" anti's...

In the course of the discussion (really him just telling me that we are wrong) and me trying to engage him....

Don Luther said "you are too stupid to argue with." I just told him that I agree. :lol:

yours truly,

gogodawgs (i.e. too stupid)

Well, I can say that I'm proud to have "too stupid" as a friend.