• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Private Security needed for resident in VA Beach

DoubleTap

I'm trying to help out a friend find private security for her son's residence in VA Beach. A few weeks ago, 2 thugs broke into his garage and stole a couple of motorcycles, and recently they have noticed a vehicle driving in front of the house (very early in the morning) taking pictures. They are of the mind set that their house is being watched and needless to say, there is a great concern of future problems. If you know of anyone in that area who could provide some private security, please send me an email. Thanks!

Last edited: