• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Powerful Ministry

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
A family that bear arms together stay together.

No charges were immediately filed against Powers and his wife, but a Houston Police Department spokesman told ABC News the case will be presented to a Harris County Grand Jury to decide whether charges will be filed.

Why??????????

I believe "Stand Your Ground" law in Texas allows a person to use lethal force in self-defense with no duty to retreat when the person has the “right to be present at the location where the force is used.

OC for ME

The pastor does not appear to hold strong views on firearms or gun rights, according to a survey of his sermons and Facebook account.
Liberals at Guns America Digest...raising a point that was not raised in the linked ABC report.