• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Dinner

Edward Peruta

imported post

Personally I don't believe that Laura Smith who was the one who made the call to Glastonbury P.D. will be the person making the decision.

Chili's is a national chain and has restaruants across the country in states that allow open carry. I'm sure that the managment in Glastonbury would have no problems allowing a LARGE group of paying customers to meet and purchase meals at their locaiton.

I would definately give notice to the local Police Department and have one or more members of the legal community present who are knowledgeable about firearms law.

I just don't believe that they have the ability to sit alot of people.