• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need a volunteer or two to help in Altus this weekend

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
We've been invited to Superdave's show this weekend in Altus. I will be there, but I need one or two others to help man the booth so I can go to the bathroom once in awhile. One benefit is you will get into the show and can spend a little time circulating. All that's required is to answer questions about the new law, hand out brochures, and ask people to sign up as members. You will need to open carry a handgun in a holster, but it will be unloaded and ziptied when you enter the building.

Anyone available for Saturday or Sunday?

Last edited: