• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just in case....

Logan 5

I'm curious. Why do you think we have something like the Second Amendment? Hmmm. Gets one to wonder, right? Well, wonder no more! There is this little tale about this fella named Adolf-

WAIT!!!!! That wasn't about ol' boy Adolf! Or was it? Let's see...unConstitutional attacks on our freedoms by cops? Maybe. Maybe it's about protecting our homes! Ya think? Well, that was covered by the Supreme Court already. But then the recent event with Hamas comes to mind. Hell, Israel is supposed to be more secure than the US, so considering the impact Hamas recently had-

Nah! The cops and anti-gun nutjobs would prefer that we bow down and be executed. And they'll gladly help us-

Hey guys, that could be YOUR community next....

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
It is here with us right now.
How many people are rotting in jail cells right now without a trial for January 6th.? Lots. The first thing the Gov. will do is take over the ammo factories. You can have all the guns you want, you just can't get ammo.

Israel decided to have gun control. And this is what you get.

Last edited:

Doug_Nightmare

Washington Island, WISCONSIN. Out in Lake Michigan
Prayerfully, hopefully we all have a peaceful lifetime supply of ammunition.

I hope all attend to Cardinal Vigano’s awakening tocsin for America. The Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem has asked for today as a day of abstinence, fasting and Prayer. Locally we have an evening Eucharistic Adoration and Liturgy of the Word with Communion.