• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hite Hollow Shooting Range

Bandit

imported post

I'm heading down to Hite Hollow Shooting Range this Saturday May 24th with a few buddies and will be camped down the road until Monday. If anyone is in the area I encourage you to drop by and spend some ammo. I'm relatively new to this board and would love to associate some names with faces. If you haven't been before, Hite Hollow is a great range in my opinion and is always a good time. I'll be the guy in the black hat with the G19 in my new Blackhawk Serpa. :)

scarletwahoo

imported post

I was actually thinking about going saturday or sunday since I haven't shot in about two weeks. I'm only debating because of gas prices, but I still might go. I'm just gonna be shooting a 22 rifle with some bulk ammo, maybe i'll shoot pistol with some 9mm if I can justify it. I'm kinda broke for the next two months, haha.

I like hite hollow and I've been meaning to test my rifle at 100 yards after I freefloated the barrel. I'll be the young looking kid with the all black scoped sporter rifle or if shooting pistol, I'll be the young looking kid with the ugly ass hi-point.

zoom6zoom

imported post

I'll be shooting that day also but at a private location with friends. Spent last night in front of the TV loading belts for my Browning 1919, AK and Sterling mags... it's gonna be fun.

scarletwahoo

imported post

I'm probably going to head up there. It will be a good chance to open carry when I stop for food. Do you pass through any national parks when driving to the range?