• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gunsite East opening in Richmond

nemo

Gunsite continues in Richmond

During the first week of November 2015, Gunsight held its signature pistol course, the 250 defensive pistol class, on the east coast. Colonial Shooting Academy, in Richmond, Virginia, hosted this class. Gunsite is expanding the availability of its courses so that its valuable instruction can now be obtained without requiring travel to Arizona.

While Gunsite classes and training do not have to explained, the facilities of Colonial Shooting Academy might. In a word, they are excellent. All ranges are indoor: there is no too hot, or too cold, or too wet, or too windy; all is just right. Targets can be either paper or steel, and a fun-house is waiting, next door. You can even do night shoots at high noon! Go to the following pages, https://www.facebook.com/GunsiteAcademy?ref=hl, and https://www.facebook.com/colonialshootingacademy, and scroll back to the beginning of November 2015 to see photos and write-ups of the initial Gunsite class in Virginia (if you spot my photo, I have a beer waiting for you).

The combination of excellent Gunsite training and excellent Colonial Shooting Academy facilities is hard to beat. You still have to spend a couple thousand dollars, but most of that is for the class. Classes for the new year start in February. Hope to see you there!

Last edited by a moderator: