• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guam and Guns Across America

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
There were Second Amendment Rallys in all the States this past weekend, What happened on island?? Did you guys get anything going?
taotaogalu, how are you doing mate?? Are you still OCing everyday?

PKSQD

I was thinking of getting something going... but I've worked for one of the sitting Senators. My brother currently works for that same Senator. I thought it might be a bit odd if I'm the only one outside the legislature with a sign... especially when most who work there know me. >.<