• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carrying by the legally blind?

solus

deepdiver, et al., nice analogy on insults, and while i was going to be a snarky & cheeky as well as an unpleasant or despicable person but who's parents were married (can't use the word that definition fits) but OC4ME and others are correct as pointed out about piper, when he is challenged, he resorts to condescending insults against those who challenge him.

you have not endured to have had one of your posts quoted and then had your quoted words of what you stated changed to the point the meaning of your thought(s) was significantly changed. then when piper was called on it, he basically posted a childish nah nah nah...moderator didn't do any thing did he!!!

apparently, in principle, on this forum, it is allowed for other poster's to quote you and change your quoted thoughts with the 'words' fixed it for you. in the years i have roamed this site (i do not read ever post for a glint of information to further my knowledge, but the majority) i personally have never seen it done to the extent piper abused it.

there is no seeking out insults when you respond even mildly critically to this individual...they are blatant and they continue whenever the individual is even slightly critically challenged...

ipse
prime example of what i am referring to...
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...ntrusion-Into-Your-Life&p=2145144#post2145144

Last edited:

solus

Nearby innocent victims are potential witnesses. Do criminals like to commit crimes in the vicinity of witnesses? Just saying!

OC4ME i am reminded of the 2012 NYC incident where two of LEs responding to a murder and single gunman who was shot and killed along with the wounding of 9 other innocents...

i'm sure they were good witnesses against their attackers...

ipse

OC for ME

You are mistaken.

Apparently you don't know an insult; or are overly sensitive. When I take to insulting Citizen, nobody will have any room to question whether it was or wasn't an insult. Others read my post correctly as the non-insult it was intended to be. It wasn't an insult.

Charles
Apparently, thou dost protest too much. Your intentions, on the Interwebz, can only be communicated explicitly. I am, on occasion, lacking in this regard.

Overly sensitive is not a classifier that I am saddled with. Please research my posts, if you will, ask our valued members, and you shall read this to be true.

Separately, I am convinced that you are a defender of liberty, but only on your terms when it suits your needs. Unfortunate it is, that unfettered liberty, when exercised peaceably, may be, on occasion, a burden upon you.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
deepdiver, et al., nice analogy on insults, and while i was going to be a snarky & cheeky as well as an unpleasant or despicable person but who's parents were married (can't use the word that definition fits) but OC4ME and others are correct as pointed out about piper, when he is challenged, he resorts to condescending insults against those who challenge him.

you have not endured to have had one of your posts quoted and then had your quoted words of what you stated changed to the point the meaning of your thought(s) was significantly changed. then when piper was called on it, he basically posted a childish nah nah nah...moderator didn't do any thing did he!!!

apparently, in principle, on this forum, it is allowed for other poster's to quote you and change your quoted thoughts with the 'words' fixed it for you. in the years i have roamed this site (i do not read ever post for a glint of information to further my knowledge, but the majority) i personally have never seen it done to the extent piper abused it.

there is no seeking out insults when you respond even mildly critically to this individual...they are blatant and they continue whenever the individual is even slightly critically challenged...

ipse
prime example of what i am referring to...
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...ntrusion-Into-Your-Life&p=2145144#post2145144

I have not. Honest and fair rebuttal.

It does strike me strange with the disputes on this thread as to what long term members every one is. Heck Solis, at nearly 2 years you are the noob in this crowd. :eek:

I'm just going to shut up before I get nostalgic... :D