• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can Tennessee deny a HCP to someone with a C&R FFL ?

kwikrnu

Banned
Tennessee permanently suspends my handgun carry permit.
I apply for and receive a Federal Firearms License.
I apply for and receive a Florida firearms license.
3000+ rounds of 7.62x25 which will penetrate some ballistic vests.
A couple of surplus romanian TTCs which cost next to nothing and I can aquire w/o a background check or filling out a 4473.

Ticking off the Tennessee Deaprtment of Safety, priceless.

ttcammolicense.jpg

Last edited:

Procarryguy

Banned
Why would you owning a couple old guns tick them off? You still can't carry them. I'm sure it makes you feel good knowing you can stand in front of a mirror and kwik draw them even though you can't lawfully carry them for protection outside of your property. :lol:

kwikrnu

Banned
Why would you owning a couple old guns tick them off? You still can't carry them. I'm sure it makes you feel good knowing you can stand in front of a mirror and kwik draw them even though you can't lawfully carry them for protection outside of your property. :lol:

I travel and can legally carry loaded in most States.

slowfiveoh

PHEW!

Good thing you aren't a criminal Leonard.

All this abiding by the law is making you look like a law abiding citizen!

Procarryguy

Banned
I'm starting to get the feeling people want me to break the law. :lol:

Have you noticed Kwik that for someone who abides by the law you find yourself constantly being "picked on" by everyone? Do you not feel like you bring all this on yourself?

It's amazing that everyone else in TN seems to get along fine with open carrying their pistols in their holsters, buying NFA items, getting LEO sign offs but it seems like everyone just singles you out.

When a person thinks everyone around them is wrong and they are being singled out it might be time to step back and look at yourself and wonder if it's something you might be doing that's causing it.

Sure what you're doing is legal, nobody has denied that but just because it's legal doesn't make it a good idea. There is absolutely nothing illegal about having pigs blood splattered on your clothes and all in the backseat of your car along with a shovel and a bag of lime back there but if you pull up next to a cop at a red light and he sees it then you will probably be detained and investigated. That's how life is. You bring negative attention to yourself and negative things will happen to you.

You went out looking for a payday and all you got in return was grief. It may have seemed like a good idea at the time but you're finding out it wasn't a smart move on your part. Legal or not I don't feel sorry for you, you brought it all on yourself.

slowfiveoh

Have you noticed Kwik that for someone who abides by the law you find yourself constantly being "picked on" by everyone? Do you not feel like you bring all this on yourself?

Have you noticed that the sheep all bleating the same tired diatribe reference the bleating like its some point of superiority or being right?

The road for what is right, is seldom easy.

It's amazing that everyone else in TN seems to get along fine with open carrying their pistols in their holsters, buying NFA items, getting LEO sign offs but it seems like everyone just singles you out.

It is amazing indeed.

Maybe one day they won't need a "permission slip" to conduct themselves within the scope of an inalienable right.

When a person thinks everyone around them is wrong and they are being singled out it might be time to step back and look at yourself and wonder if it's something you might be doing that's causing it.

..or they're listening to the idiotic bleating of sheep pretending to be sheepdogs.

A sure sign of this is the repeated referencing of how "everyone else" perceives Leonard as a group, while patently dismissing those who support him.

If you find yourself merely nodding in compliance with those around you, then I submit you are a cowardly bleating sheep, and those who take the road less traveled are indeed the sheepdogs.

Sure what you're doing is legal, nobody has denied that but just because it's legal doesn't make it a good idea. There is absolutely nothing illegal about having pigs blood splattered on your clothes and all in the backseat of your car along with a shovel and a bag of lime back there but if you pull up next to a cop at a red light and he sees it then you will probably be detained and investigated. That's how life is. You bring negative attention to yourself and negative things will happen to you.

No shovel or lime in the back seat of my car or I will be subject to illegal search and seizure, of which you feel is completely appropriate I am sure.

Your prior comment is a shining example of how to be a sheep.

You went out looking for a payday and all you got in return was grief. It may have seemed like a good idea at the time but you're finding out it wasn't a smart move on your part. Legal or not I don't feel sorry for you, you brought it all on yourself.

Don't forget that he also got the illegal, unconstitutional ordnance completely chucked off the books in Bell Meade.

Most you Leonard detractors seem to be lacking the testicular fortitude required to man up an omission in that regard.

Maybe when some of you grow up, you can realize that the laws were implemented to serve as the true boundaries of what may be done in our nation.

Not having the intellectual capacity to process the turmoil that is brought by creating imaginary boundaries around said law, seems to be a prevailing trait in these threads.

When your argument is weak, and your cause unjust, refer back to those who also bleat with you and take comfort in it as a fool. The masses are behind your mindless bantering, and I am sure in a future conversation you will refer to how stupid people are in groups.

The ultimate hypocrisy.

Individuals who place imaginary boundaries of comfort that subvert the law and our constitution, are the supporting hands that prop up tyranny and oppression. The truly terrifying thing about this, is that most people aren't smart enough to cognitively process their own individual assessment of freedom. The simply convert and assimilate whatever the bulk of society thinks is "right".

They think that because somebody has a shovel and lime in their car, that they should immediately be pulled over and searched.

How dare he potentially have use for it in handling his own asphalt operation at home.

Maybe they should pull over and search people for carrying a gun too...

..oh wait.

Thundar

I have a trust and am still experiencing problems with the local ATF branch. I do not have a business address and live in a "conservation" neighborhood. That means I cannot conduct a business from home. My neighbor is a SOT FFL and sells NFA weapons. He sells insurance at a business address which is where I think he actually has his FFL address on file.

Doesn't Major Malfunction sell that?

Many ffl dealers sell via the internet. Most municipal business regulations have an exemption for businesses that do not bring any customers to the home. Otherwise many people that have consulting occupations would live and pay their business tax in a community that does give an exemption.

FFL 123 explains this very well.

slowfiveoh

Same old unintelligent babble droning on on with the same old tired speech. Boo hoo everyone else is wrong, boo hoo I need a tampon. You cry and whine more than a 8 year old girl. The only difference is she could carry on a more intelligent conversation. :lol:

Ad Hominem attack. No conversational value on the topic at hand here. Apparently you have nothing meaningful or factually based to contribute to this conversation. You have stooped completely to personal insults.

Your posts started out as entertaining because I thought it was a joke and someone couldn't actually be that unintelligent but now that I know you really are that slow it's just sad and pathetic now. I would almost feel sorry for you if I actually cared what you had to say.

Ad Hominem attack. No conversational value on the topic at hand here. Apparently you have nothing meaningful or factually based to contribute to this conversation. You stooped completely to personal insults.

Slow fits you to a T. I'm guessing it was a nickname from grade school that just seemed to stick with you throughout your life. You're just proof of our failing education system. :lol:

Ad Hominem attack. No conversational value on the topic at hand here. Apparently you have nothing meaningful or factually based to contribute to this conversation. You have stooped completely to personal insults...

...and note that nobody will do anything about this personal attack (Not that I truly care, but for comparative purposes), because insulting those who support Leonard in any form, is "Ok".

For historical purposes, the nick "Slowfiveoh" was given to me for racing reasons. A competitor at the track (not so much a "competitor") in an import brand, having never seen my car run before, or even "heard" it run before, challenged me to a grudge match to I suppose, prove some point to his import racing buddies. He told me, "I'm going to put that "Slow five oh to rest". A group of my friends started laughing at him, and one tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey Mr. Slowfiveoh, sounds like you might have your hands full!".

I then hung the front on my way to a 12.2@118mph to the imports 14.3@(don't recall).

This isn't so much for your information, as it is simply a funny story others can enjoy.

I am sure more insulting banter will be directed at me, because you can't slip out of your sheeple coma.

wrightme

Dang! Can we still picture you as a slow cop? :lol:

Ad Hominem attack. No conversational value on the topic at hand here. Apparently you have nothing meaningful or factually based to contribute to this conversation. You have stooped completely to personal insults.

Ad Hominem attack. No conversational value on the topic at hand here. Apparently you have nothing meaningful or factually based to contribute to this conversation. You stooped completely to personal insults.

Ad Hominem attack. No conversational value on the topic at hand here. Apparently you have nothing meaningful or factually based to contribute to this conversation. You have stooped completely to personal insults...

...and note that nobody will do anything about this personal attack (Not that I truly care, but for comparative purposes), because insulting those who support Leonard in any form, is "Ok".

For historical purposes, the nick "Slowfiveoh" was given to me for racing reasons. A competitor at the track (not so much a "competitor") in an import brand, having never seen my car run before, or even "heard" it run before, challenged me to a grudge match to I suppose, prove some point to his import racing buddies. He told me, "I'm going to put that "Slow five oh to rest". A group of my friends started laughing at him, and one tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey Mr. Slowfiveoh, sounds like you might have your hands full!".

I then hung the front on my way to a 12.2@118mph to the imports 14.3@(don't recall).

This isn't so much for your information, as it is simply a funny story others can enjoy.

I am sure more insulting banter will be directed at me, because you can't slip out of your sheeple coma.

And on an unrelated, yet on-topic, note:
banner.jpg

Last edited:

razorback2003

Was the Florida weapons license fairly quick to get? I've heard they are not too bad to deal with. You just have to show some form of training like hunters education, fingerprints, and fill out all the paperwork. Have you thought about changing your residency, since your TN handgun carry permit is gone now? Once you do that you would be legal to carry in TN on your Florida license, even if you changed your residency to say Mississippi. Residency is not always hard to change. A lot of retired people do it all the time. Maybe the Florida license will be easier for you to deal with.

Oh Shoot

Was the Florida weapons license fairly quick to get? I've heard they are not too bad to deal with. You just have to show some form of training like hunters education, fingerprints, and fill out all the paperwork. Have you thought about changing your residency, since your TN handgun carry permit is gone now? ...

Since Kwik has been banned, you won't be getting any answers from him, JFYI.

- OS