• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An Introduction to SHTF Gear Holsters, Discount for forum members

SHTF Gear Holsters

Forum Sponsor
Hey Guys, I just wanted to introduce myself and my company as a new sponsor of Opencarry.org. My name is Clay, I'm the owner of SHTF Gear LLC holsters. My shop is located in Logan, Utah on historic center street. I've been involved in leather work as a hobby for over ten years, and have been interested in plastic manipulation/manufacturing for about 4 years. I've been making holsters for about 2 years now and have had a lot of positive reviews on my products.

My holsters are of a hybrid design with a few key features that make them different from others on the market. Most notably is my use of Kevlar stitching and metal rivets. This allows for incredible strength that far exceeds using rivets alone. Additionally, each of my holsters comes with the leather properly sized to allow a full shooting grip prior to the draw, you don't pay extra for that. Each of my holsters comes with a 30 day guarantee, and a lifetime warranty. The warranty also includes free belt clips should they ever stretch or deform.

You can find all of our products at www.shtfgear.com

I'd like to offer a coupon code for members of this forum. code is OC-13 It's good for a 5% discount and expired at the end of January.

feature-small.jpg

Thanks!
Clay

Last edited:

MikeTheGreek

Nice holsters. I'll probably buy a CZ 75 B & Ruger LCP holster from you next week. Can you tell me the difference between your ACE-1 and ACE-2 holsters? I can't find any information on the differences.

Also, your shirts are awesome, so I'll take a few of those too.

SHTF Gear Holsters

Forum Sponsor
Nice holsters. I'll probably buy a CZ 75 B & Ruger LCP holster from you next week. Can you tell me the difference between your ACE-1 and ACE-2 holsters? I can't find any information on the differences.

Also, your shirts are awesome, so I'll take a few of those too.

The only difference is the size of the leather backer. Since the differences are so minimal all of the holsters will eventually be renamed to ACE-1.

Glad you like the shirts!

Thanks,
Clay

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2