• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Stanley

Opencarry for out of staters.

Hi guys, I'll be in Allentown and Long Pond next week/weekend for the Tough Mudder and was wondering about OC for out of staters. I found this: Open carry in a vehicle requires a valid PA License to Carry Firearms (LTCF) or a carry license from ANY other state. Ref: Title 18 §6106 The bold...
  2. Stanley

Confused on a specific National Park (Shenandoah)

Ok so I've been reading up on open carry at Shenandoah National Park. On their website it states... http://www.nps.gov/nero/firearms/VA/index.htm "The law governing possession of firearms inside a national park changed on February 22, 2010. Visitors may possess firearms within a national park...
  3. Stanley

Elite

What 6000 posts??? :D
  4. Stanley

Family of Florida boy killed by Neighborhood Watch seeks arrest

Gang tattoos? His tats aren't gang tattoos. I guess I should hide my Army tats or my Shamrock. Because clearly, combined with my hoodie and other characteristics I'll be mistaken for a gang member... /sarcasm Not a gang tattoo... Classic... Oh there is also a picture of him with gold teeth...
  5. Stanley

An empire in decline.

Even though I was trolling I wasn't really trolling so you guys are just vapid moonbats for assuming I'm trolling when I'm really just a troll, trolling you by pretending to troll... but not really????????? Too funny... Kind like... I'm not touching you!!! LOLOL
  6. Stanley

Abortion Article

This is silly... The right is gonna throw every argument out there but none of it is relevant. Only one argument is relevant and it's the only one that will matter in the debate. It's also the reason abortion will never be outlawed regardless of the incessant whining from the right. When...
  7. Stanley

2A & other rights related residing materials

I've noticed a lot of books referenced that are related to various amendments but then when I get time to come back and find them they are lost in the void. So, does anyone have any good "rights" books they recommend? Doesn't matter which side of the aisle the authors are on.
  8. Stanley

Shouting 'USA!USA!' is racist..

Kids do a lot of stuff that can be thoughtless or hurtful but I find it highly dubious that every single one of these kids hates Latinos and in a moment of "white solidarity" decided to ridicule the other team in a racist manner. Is it just me or are there either 2 Latino kids or a Latino kid...
  9. Stanley

Discrimination question

That's not what I said. I specifically said that this is how it is now. Since you advocate changing this then the onus is on you to figure out how to do it and prevent a reoccurrence of what precipitated the need for the laws in the first place. Just saying it will work out won't cut it because...
  10. Stanley

Dulles Expo Gun Show - No OC????

This is on the website. Am I correct in thinking this means no OCing allowed? "DUE TO PUBLIC SAFETY ISSUES AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS, THERE WILL BE NO LOADED GUNS, OR MAGAZINES, ALLOWED ON THE SHOW FLOOR. THIS APPLIES TO VENDORS AS WELL AS THE GENERAL PUBLIC. SORRY, BUT WITHOUT MEETING THE...
  11. Stanley

Reston + Chantilly OC

Hey guys (and gals), OC'd for the first time today in Reston and then Chantilly. Gotta say, I was nervous as #$%^ lol. Went in the 7-11 and a police officer was in there. He looked at me, the gun and then me and I thought my heart was gonna stop. The only thing he said was "Do you like the XD?"...