• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by swampcrawler

1. S

OC with extra mag or no?

Hi guys. I was wondering how many of you oc an extra mag? wearing an extra mag on my left hip seems to make the whole thing just a bit more obnoxious. do you guys carry an extra mag? do you wear it openly or stick it in a pocket? how do you think carryin an extra affects the immage of the whole...
  2. S

Anyone into H&K?

just currious, seems they arnt real big in louisiana. my first handgun was a little .22 revolver, then a .44 cap and ball, followed by another .44 cap and ball, followed by a .41 flintlock, followed by a s&w sigma (ew) followed by the HK 45. this thing is perfect for me. on the big side, heavy...
  3. S

first day carrying tomorrow. wish me luck

sup guys. i actually have a decent reason to carry openly. im 18. i cant carry concealed. but, i can carry openly in Louisiana. i hunt, fish, and live in a shady part of town, so i liked the company of my 45. like so many others, i didnt even know it was legal to carry untill tonight. I will be...