• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by BB62

1. BB62

In Parks & Playgrounds: Biden-Appointed Judge Approves NM Gov Carry Ban

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/10/12/biden-appointed-judge-approves-new-mexico-governors-concealed-carry-ban/ The "sensitive places" wording in Heller (which is *supposed to be* accompanied by historical analogues) is one of the "go-to" phrases of anti-gun judges. In this case...
  2. BB62

Political prisoner finally given pre-trial release in Montana "school zone" case

"Gabriel Metcalf is out of jail, but with a GPS ankle monitor, for which he must pay $9.50 daily or nearly $300 monthly. In the Gun Free School Zone case in Billings, Montana, Gabriel Metcalf had pre-trial detention without bail changed to release on his own recognizance due to the facts and...
  3. BB62

8th Circuit Court of Appeals: Cops Can Come Up w/Probable Cause AFTER the Arrest

This is *exactly* the kind of behavior that poisons people's view of cops. The title of the thread, which is somewhat inaccurate, comes from the video I watched describing the decision: Here's the Appeals Court decision...
  4. BB62

NM Gov issues order to suspend open & concealed carry in Albuquerque for 30 days

Temporary Restraining Order filing: https://gunrightsfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/filed-motion-for-tro.pdf
  5. BB62

On and AFTER 15 AUGUST VALID CWP HOLDERS CAN CARRY HANDGUNS OPENLY OR CONCEALED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SOUTH CAROLINA LAW

STOP IT WITH THE BS, Color of Law. . You know as well as I do that you weren't banned from OFCC's forums for "posting law stuff pertaining to Ohio". Give me a break! . You were banned (again) for being an insufferable, condescending male donkey. . I invite readers of this thread to figure out...
  6. BB62

Baird v. Bonta reversed and remanded

"...California bears the burden to identify a well-established and representative historical analogue to its open-carry ban that was in force when the Second or Fourteenth Amendment was ratified." BULL! The Second Amendment means what it meant when IT was ratified, not when the Fourteenth...
  7. BB62

NM Gov issues order to suspend open & concealed carry in Albuquerque for 30 days

"New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham on Friday issued an emergency order suspending the right to carry firearms in public across Albuquerque and the surrounding county for at least 30 days in the midst of a spate of gun violence. The Democratic governor said she is expecting legal challenges...
  8. BB62

KC3 Goes to KY Supreme Court to settle gun law violations by City of Pikeville

KY Supreme Court renders a "decision", which is nothing but a convoluted dodge - and a chicken$*** dodge at that. Simply unreal. Opinion: https://law.justia.com/cases/kentucky/supreme-court/2023/2022-sc-0053-dg.html News article...
  9. BB62

RICHMOND OC DINNER – PLAY TAPS

Yeah, the Armed Scholar was initially interesting to me, but he seems all about enticing video titles these days, whereas in general The Four Boxes Diner has solid, meaty, current stuff.
  10. BB62

RICHMOND OC DINNER – PLAY TAPS

Try "Washington Gun Law" and "Freedom's Steel" too, gutshot II. T4BD is the best for law stuff, but the others are good for additional RKBA stuff too.
  11. BB62

Sad to see no activity anymore.

Ae you able to act in a way to offset the lack of activity you note? How about posting some pictures of the offending signage or activities? What about doing some records requests? Even if you're not able or willing to challenge things head-on, how about taking some steps to more fully expose...
  12. BB62

Open Carry Acceptance

I enjoy the conversations that usually result from my OC, but in general my experiences are the same as yours.
  13. BB62

Open Carrying on Postal Property

Legal theories are just that - until they're put to the test. Please let us know when you test your theory.