1) get zoning permit
2) mail in FFL app
3) meet with AtF in the place where you will be doing business
4) once you get your FFL, you need to get a license from the state of CT
5) get a State of CT sales tac certificate
6) The ATF can do one compliance check per 12 month period, with no warning.
7) you must do a 4473 for every retail sale
8) You must maintain a log book of every gun that passes through your hands.
I held ffl ... had no zoning permit or issues w/zoning and I never saw the atf .. no license from CT is needed (what license?-drivers?)