• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western New Yorkers tell Gov. Cuomo and politicians to eat it.

eye95

I don't want a shooting war. I want the Republic and the Constitution restored peacefully.

However, some of the politicians are backing many into a corner where they see no other option. These are scary times folks.

motoxmann

my brother in Rochester NY submitted his pitol permit application today. he said there was a LINE of people waiting to submit their apps. there are never lines, never! but apparently, ever since this new law took effect, every day there has been a steady line of people submitting pistol permit apps for the full duration of operational hours every day. I really think that says something

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
They got many of their ideas from JAPAN .. and Japan has the most strict guns laws in the world. Why? Because the US made them promulgate them as part of their surrender terms of WWII.

Now, we won that war, right? So why is our gov't asking for us to surrender? What war did we lose? The sons, daughters, grand kids of all those who fought in WWII to effect the Japanese surrender are spinning in their graves.

Last edited:

zack991

You back a person into a corner, either a person will break under that stress or they will take that anger out in violence. I dont think the NY crooks have thought this out well before they passed this bill. Sadly someone is going to get shot out of all of this and it is likely the ones not deserving of it.

Last edited:

Saxxon

They got many of their ideas from JAPAN .. and Japan has the most strict guns laws in the world. Why? Because the US made them promulgate them as part of their surrender terms of WWII.

Now, we won that war, right? So why is our gov't asking for us to surrender? What war did we lose? The sons, daughters, grand kids of all those who fought in WWII to effect the Japanese surrender are spinning in their graves.

What is unjust about this is not just that they are trying to subjugate people here, but with the Japanese at this point everyone but those in nursing homes had nothing to do with WWII, its time for them to have their full autonomy back. I think they do, but who knows what damned treaties are on the books affecting things there now. I've thought they were at this point a western allied nation and key economic player.

davidmcbeth

Banned
What is unjust about this is not just that they are trying to subjugate people here, but with the Japanese at this point everyone but those in nursing homes had nothing to do with WWII, its time for them to have their full autonomy back. I think they do, but who knows what damned treaties are on the books affecting things there now. I've thought they were at this point a western allied nation and key economic player.

The idea that the Japanese should get back their guns rights is another topic ... our gov't is trying to make us accept the same terms as the Japanese did at the end of WW II...that's the point.

I don't have an issue with the Japanese getting their gun rights back at this point in time.

va_tazdad

And you wonder

Clarence, NY, suburb of Buffalo.

http://www.market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=216990

Watch it! Many of those speaking are veterans.

why I tell people I escaped from New York in 1974?

I was never so happy as the day my daughter and her husband moved out of NYC and down to Virginia, a state (Commonwealth) that respects and supports the Constitution. Especially the 2nd Amendment!

Any government that calls a civilian semi-automatic AR-15 an "assault weapon", but calls a fully automatic M4 a "personal defense weapon" when used by DHS is corrupt and Fascist!

Good luck Upstaters! Perhaps not you will vote out the progressive scum that have been destroying your rights for far too long in Albany AND DC.

Last edited: