• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VOTE

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I would have voted, but Tess wasn't on the ballot. :D

(C'mon, fellas. Its not like we don't all know who around here has the freedom-mindedness of Jefferson, the patience of Job, and the wisdom of a mother.)

solus

I would have voted, but Tess wasn't on the ballot. :D

(C'mon, fellas. Its not like we don't all know who around here has the freedom-mindedness of Jefferson, the patience of Job, and the wisdom of a mother.)

uh, er, well, really citizen...

Mother T she's not, :p

patience of Job...uh citizen... who do you think originated the term "patience my ****!!" :shocker:

and no i do not think she looks like jefferson...

ipse:rolleyes:

TFred

The people have spoken!

Virginia is an embarassment for which I accept no responsibility. The trickle down from the district does delute our votes.

We are still home to patriots and will continue to seek ways to defeat the dark side.
I firmly believe if we can convince the Obamabots to just GO HOME, back to whatever rock they crawled out from under.... Virginia will be a red state again.

Only time will tell, maybe if we do a LOT MORE open carry in their neighborhoods, they'll sense they are out of their "safe space" and move back north.

TFred

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Originally Posted by Grapeshot The people have spoken!

Virginia is an embarassment for which I accept no responsibility. The trickle down from the district does delute our votes.

We are still home to patriots and will continue to seek ways to defeat the dark side.
I firmly believe if we can convince the Obamabots to just GO HOME, back to whatever rock they crawled out from under.... Virginia will be a red state again.

Only time will tell, maybe if we do a LOT MORE open carry in their neighborhoods, they'll sense they are out of their "safe space" and move back north.

TFred
Gonna be an uphill fight, I'm afraid. Worth the effort, though.

davidmcbeth

Banned
The people have spoken!

VA was red for a while ... I was surprised. Then it held its breath too much. But PA changed also to red ...

Maybe next time.

Hope for all those ignorant hillary voters move to canada.

scouser

VA was red for a while ... I was surprised. Then it held its breath too much. But PA changed also to red ...

Maybe next time.

Hope for all those ignorant hillary voters move to canada.

If they all do then think of the job creation that Trump would have already achieved

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Whether we're in the spotlight now is sorta-kinda irrelevant. Ripples grow to waves.
Never seen a ripple grow on its own - takes a ton of well-placed rocks.

Without a protracted dominate effort, all that you get in return will make your hands look like they came up second best in a cat fight.

scouser

I don't "get" this. Everyone is entitled to vote as they want to. Not everyone believes in voting against the worst candidate, some believe in voting for the one that THEY consider to be the best, the one that they want to see win. Not everyone's views are going to be the same 100% of the time.

Grape, you might be one of the best 'new' friends I've gained over the last 5+ years, but I think you're being unfair to those who clearly wanted their vote to be for the candidate that they believed in rather than sticking with the 2 party system.

Personally, if I'd been allowed to vote, I would have sided with Tess, Thundar and even (dare[SUP]*[/SUP] I say it) D-McB

[SUP]*[/SUP] .. On reflection, no I don't dare say his name, just in case it's like saying "Beetlejuice" three times .....

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I don't "get" this. Everyone is entitled to vote as they want to. Not everyone believes in voting against the worst candidate, some believe in voting for the one that THEY consider to be the best, the one that they want to see win. Not everyone's views are going to be the same 100% of the time.

Grape, you might be one of the best 'new' friends I've gained over the last 5+ years, but I think you're being unfair to those who clearly wanted their vote to be for the candidate that they believed in rather than sticking with the 2 party system.

Personally, if I'd been allowed to vote, I would have sided with Tess, Thundar and even (dare[SUP]*[/SUP] I say it) D-McB

[SUP]*[/SUP] .. On reflection, no I don't dare say his name, just in case it's like saying "Beetlejuice" three times .....
Never did I say that they didn't have the right to vote for whomever they pleased - I stand with them on that.

OTOH - I am relieved, very pleased that enough independent voters decided to stop the evil witch were she stood....at the oven door.