• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The police claims that this video exonerates them .... what do you think?

OC for ME

She deserved it... :rolleyes:
If you watch the video of the incident, after the kick to the noodle the cop gets back to checking/updating his status his FB home page...rock solid nerves that fella has. It is very possible that he could be back on the streets...thanks to his union thug buddies.

FreeInAZ

Well If it hasn't been said yet, it may have, another good example of why body cams (not able to be tampered with by officers) should be worn. The video here is near useless. It would be interesting to see the exterior view from the store cameras, if it exists?