• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The NEW IMPROVED... 3rd Saturday Port Orchard Meet!!!

EMNofSeattle

Well,,, you are right about the 3rd Saturday,,, Erik...
I didnt catch it when I saw you and 1911er yacking about next Saturday on about the 9th..
Anywhoooo the point still stands, PsBart showed, I showed, and neither you nor 1911er,
that said they planned to be at the place the next Saturday, whether it was the
3rd Saturday or really just the next Saturday...
Where were you two??

well i can't speak for clay, I read his post on my iphone and glossed over it, i thought he meant saturday as in 3rd Sat.

1911er

oops

I did mean the 3rd sat. was there today and had lunch with 1245 defender.
just the 2 of us were there had a good visit I hope the house debacle will be straightened out by next month.

EMNofSeattle

I did mean the 3rd sat. was there today and had lunch with 1245 defender.
just the 2 of us were there had a good visit I hope the house debacle will be straightened out by next month.
Were you nt in your car? I swung by didn't see either of your red cars and figured nothing was happening considering that mess up.

Well sorry bout that.

psbart

Guess my new phone messed up the recurring events I had saved. I won't be able to attend in July. For any who are able to make it, hope you have an awesome visit.

1911er

house sold yeah

the House sold signed the papers today but it takes about 6 weeks for everything to go through so I will be here until the end of next month do they still have the meeting going on at the bowling alley.

1911er

Sorry Bob only brought my pocket gun and it would be nice to see some of the local OC people . As the house is being sold finally this will probably be my last OC meeting in WA. but will be finding or starting meetings in southwest Oklahoma. once we get everything unpacked never realized how much stuff I accumulated living up here.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
No,, havent had a more than two folks get together meeting for more than two years!

that was the last,, it was me and clay,,, and clay moved to oklahoma,, I just got tired..
Whenever two or more are gathered......

Two starts with one.

Post it and enjoy - educate, educate, educate. Lots of good conversation will come your way.