• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Save the date: 4/18/2020 Olympia - March for our Rights 3.0

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Greetings all,

Looks like the same group(s) as last year are setting up for another 'March for our Rights' in Olympia on 4/18/2020, Noon - 4PM.

Early notice...hopefully more info to follow.

Now more than ever spread the word and plan on attending if you can.

solus

Greetings all,

Looks like the same group(s) as last year are setting up for another 'March for our Rights' in Olympia on 4/18/2020, Noon - 4PM.

Early notice...hopefully more info to follow.

Now more than ever spread the word and plan on attending if you can.

goldgigger, as there was a slight confusion factor when other member's posted their state's rally announcement...
do you have any cite,regarding,this early notification...

ps: you quote from Jefferson ~ he didn't say or write it!
Though Jefferson is often credited with this quote about the Second Amendment, there is no record of the third president ever using this expression. https://checkyourfact.com/2019/10/1...n-beauty-second-amendment-needed-try-take-it/

A fine quotation is a diamond in the hand of a man of wit and a pebble in the hand of a fool. Joseph Roux

Last edited:

solus

oh my goodness goldgigger...that is the funniest crap i have ever seen...you op on this thread isn't even your commentary as it looks exactly like the "boss" post from PNW forum

that is hilarious ~ so besides misquoting jefferson you steal other citizen's postings w/o due attribution...thats real hoot!

solus

We will have a group coming from Whatcom County.

boomboy007...why is there no CURRENT chatter on the ethernet or reddit nor on NW Firearms [5 feb 2020] nor on WAGuns nor from the illustrious Dave Workman about this stupendous March for our Rights event?

thoughts to were information on the event, sponsors, ad nauseam might be located so prospective attendees might glean further information?