• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sam's Club in Florence

Brian D.

Wasn't me willy but you reminded I was going to post a similar "Who was that guy OC'ing?" thread couple of weeks ago. I was at Bluegrass Cigar Suite in Williamstown and one of the patrons was openly toting a Glock model 23. My M&P Compact 9mm was covered up but the two of us spoke enough figure to out what we had in common. The gent was carrying some newfangled be all end all jacketed hollow point ammo and showed me one of the buzz saw-looking rounds. Guess he was expecting more reaction but I've seen "the latest wonder ammo" for 30 years or more now, much of what's claimed turns out to be hype.

Anyhow, meant to introduce myself to the dude, he IS a fellow carrier, which is more important than any minor differences we might have about gear choices. Sorry about that.

willy1094

(Read in creepiest voice you can imagine) I follow people all the time. The next time you think you are alone...I'll be there. :shocker:

Creepy? Can't say that I agree, maybe the OP just wanted to meet someone that could be a member here and probably a like-minded person.

^^^This. I just figured I'd introduce myself in person to a fellow member or send a new member this way. I don't see open carry very often. That may be due to being on 3rd shift until about a year ago.

ps1mhd

So who was at Sam's Club? I saw you go in as I was parking. Didn't see you inside.

Could of been me:lol:
I was there Sunday and today.
Did he have a ultra cdp on the right, 2 mags on the left and no hair on top:banana:

Mike D

willy1094

Could of been me:lol:
I was there Sunday and today.
Did he have a ultra cdp on the right, 2 mags on the left and no hair on top:banana:

Mike D

No, longer hair (thinner on top) and a button down shirt that was untucked. The shirt was tucked in behind the pistol but I couldn't get a good look at it as I was trying to avoid hitting people :eek: It also looked like he had a slapjack in his back pocket also. Could have been a funky flashlight????

hotrod

No, longer hair (thinner on top) and a button down shirt that was untucked. The shirt was tucked in behind the pistol but I couldn't get a good look at it as I was trying to avoid hitting people :eek: It also looked like he had a slapjack in his back pocket also. Could have been a funky flashlight????

It may have been me.