• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro-Gun Movies

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Couples Retreat.
Vince Vaughns character gets his gun and confronts an intruder in in home. Turns out to be his friend Jason Bateman's Character.

M

McX

imported post

finally got to see zombieland on pay cable. that movie was hilarious! educational too; now i know what a double tap is. human happy meals......har-har-har!

okboomer

imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
Desert Heat watching it now!!!!!
Jean-Clause Van Damme as eddie LOMAX just like me!
babes, guns, dead guys,
real tongue in cheek action dramma
he is funny, and kick ass, with a motor cycle, babes that cant leave him alone,
and a beautiful 45, that hits centermass, every shot!
I am boycotting VanDamme due to his coccaine use and advocacy ... but I won't boycott Johnny Depp for using pot and saying stoopid things about raising his kids (and moving to France)... and it just killed me what Cheech Marin said about raising his kids and their questions about his pot use when he and Tommy Chong were roasted last year!

1245A Defender

imported post

just watched "HOT FUZZ" london bobby gets ousted from the dept. and relegated to a small village. several unrelated deaths become murders as the village tries to maintain its status as the best village in the area.
THEN! there are lots of guns, and the worst shooting in the whole world, as the criminals,
(most of the people of the village) are brought to justice!
a jolly good romp and lots of fun.

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
just watched "HOT FUZZ"   london bobby gets ousted from the dept. and relegated to a small village.  several unrelated deaths become murders as the village tries to maintain its status as the best village in the area.
THEN! there are lots of guns, and the worst shooting in the whole world, as the criminals,
(most of the people of the village) are brought to justice!
a jolly good romp and lots of fun.

Yes, Hot Fuzz, great movie, extremely funny, but it's long for a comedy, at 2 hours, but worth it. I too was surprised by the number of guns being wielded in the movie.

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Miami Vice, Pilot Episode.

There is a scene where Crockett is getting a criminal released for his "cooperation" to get him to turn on a big Colombian drug lord. The lights go out in the court room and the judge tells the perp not to move. When the lights come back on, the judge has a shotgun pointed at the perp, along with handguns drawn by the court bailiff, clerk, and court reporter; all pointing at the guy. The judge then uses a little comedy to praise the Second Amendment as the court room breaks out in laughter. Great scene.