• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pepper spray rules for adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

utbagpiper

Banned
sorry Charles, i refuse to allow you to continue using me to glean your negative attention out here so i shan't continue this discourse where your written word continues to be your down fall.

later

i'M so vEry disappointed but I will try to Get by somEhow without youR ongoing aTTention but I'm sure it won't be t00 long before you again feel compelled to qUote challenge unQuote something completely immaterial to the discussi0n at HanD

im headed to cOsTc0 tonight and will be thinking of yoU

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The inevitable for what violation of which rules, Grapeshot?

Is it a violation of rules to offer an opinion that certain posts were less than friendly and welcoming?

Certainly nobody is so thin skinned as to take offense at such an opinion.

Are you enforcing rules even handedly? Or are you using your position to intimidate against any all disagreements with your personal opinions, or any offering of personal opinions that you don't agree with?

Just my 2 cents, of course.

Less than friendly is a long way from insulting, personal attacks - but you know that.

We have had PM discussions about your continued dissatisfaction of moderation, called decisions being the same as Forum Rules and referencing as you sow so shall you reap. Yet you continue.

It ends here (again) - time out.

Also locking thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.