• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Campout 2021

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Well folks, Lori and I will be travelling from Montana to Wenatchee for this years OCDO campout. The last I heard, nerf guns were the apropos accessory for the fashion conscious.

Attachments

• ocdo campout.jpg
    ocdo campout.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 6

Boomboy007

Open Carry Campout, Wenatchee 2021 (May 20-23)​

Hey, Patriots! We are gathering once again for our annual (more or less) campout in Wenatchee. We have folks arriving Thursday, May 20, and we'll be departing Sunday, May 23. Come for some or all of the days, and meet up with like minded citizens. There should be more room this year, as our poor cousins from the north are prevented by their government from visiting. Please use the following link to reserve a space:

Just click on the "Camping" tab, and then reserve your site under "Reservations and Fees".

Everyone in our group signed up so far is somewhere between space 48 and space 56, so if you can find a spot close, even better!

We look forward to seeing you there!

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Dayumm. I have to cancel my res this year. I have some legislation to deal with and I have to be here in Montana during the retreat. That means we will be giving up our pull through, if anyone needs it.