• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NYC Mayor is terrified of SCOTUS ruling ...I've never seen this level of fear mongering before...

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Link to transcript of oral arguments:

Need to read the oral arguments starting at page 67 thru page 75. Clearly, Alito and Kavanaugh aren't buying the argument that "law-abiding people" should be denied their constitutional rights because there are to many criminals on the streets carrying guns.

But in reading the transcript it becomes apparent you should never allow a neophyte attorney argue for your gun rights. Their ignorance in their arguments end-up costing the law-abiding people their rights.

These attorneys have no concept of what the court considers a sensitive place.
Read the PDF.