• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NV Set to Honor RI CCW Permits

Jared

What's NV's criteria for recognition? I can't seem to figure it out.

Rhode Island qualifed in 2010 because you have to be 21+ to get a permit and there is a live fire requirement as per RI 11-47-15.

Nevada checks these things,

21 age rule (no exemption, Texas issues to military who are 18 so this disqualified them)

Must have a live fire requirement, no exceptions.

Must run a background check.

This is basically their requirements.

NCSteveh

On Dec1, 2011 your AG permits will be recognized in NC, It would be nice if you reciprocated but being a former RI'er I ain't holding my breath.:cuss: