• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nothing to report this weekend

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

Went to the barber shop, Carl's Junior, CVS, K-Mart, Hollywood Video, and Terrible Herbst this weekend. No questions, no comments, just polite service as usual.

Marco

imported post

From your posting it appears your in Henderson??

Have you tried the range at Center Mass Firearms on Boulder Highway?

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
Nothing to report this weekend
Just the way I like it! :D It's great when no one harasses you for something that is perfectly legal.

timf343

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Went to Wells Fargo today at Jones and Spring Mountain. Was opening a new account. The young lady behind the desk was very nervous. Before I sat down, she said "You're wearing a gun!". I said, "Well, yes, yes I am." To which she replied, "In a bank?"

She and I went back and forth for a few minutes before we proceeded. She was shocked, but not disagreeable, and understood it was the law, but thought that Wells Fargo should have a policy against it. Maybe they do, but I explained to her I didn't see one posted. I explained the law, private property, etc. She was cool (and cute) so I didn't mind going back and forth about it.

This was my first confrontation (and first time carrying in a bank) but not a bad experience overall. I guess YMMV but I'm thinking guns in banks generate alot more attention than most other places.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

timf343 wrote:
Went to Wells Fargo today at Jones and Spring Mountain. Was opening a new account. The young lady behind the desk was very nervous. Before I sat down, she said "You're wearing a gun!". I said, "Well, yes, yes I am." To which she replied, "In a bank?"

She and I went back and forth for a few minutes before we proceeded. She was shocked, but not disagreeable, and understood it was the law, but thought that Wells Fargo should have a policy against it. Maybe they do, but I explained to her I didn't see one posted. I explained the law, private property, etc. She was cool (and cute) so I didn't mind going back and forth about it.

This was my first confrontation (and first time carrying in a bank) but not a bad experience overall. I guess YMMV but I'm thinking guns in banks generate alot more attention than most other places.
I agree that it does, but better safe than sorry.