• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mid-Week Meetup

garand_guy

Anyone interested in a mid-week meetup? Figure an adults-type gathering for beers, etc. Not so much of a big, planned gathering like our monthly one (down south), but rather an established day and time for an ad-hoc, come-as-you-are gathering in the evening.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
That's more my speed.

Thursday Night Football?

Last edited:

garand_guy

Okay, how about Thursday at like 7? I know at least 1 other person who might be interested.

Turbod'1

That's more my speed.

Thursday Night Football?

Okay, how about Thursday at like 7? I know at least 1 other person who might be interested.

Dang, I realized this a bit later. I'm kinda on the fence because I'm a Steeler's fan and this is one the few games that won't be region blocked. The down side is I like to get a nice buzz going during the games and being armed, in a bar and driving and all that... :uhoh:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I'm out. I'm only back for two extremely busy days. I just returned from scouting elk, and I go back in a couple days to set up the camp so we can shoot one before looking for where ever the mule deer have run off to this year. I missed the game last night and won't get to see my Seahawks this weekend.

garand_guy

Open Carry Lunch?

Late notice, but would anyone be interested in an open carry lunch tomorrow, Wednesday, at around 12:30? Preferably Henderson or the SE side of town. I want beer and wings.