• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Local CCW Class Kansas this month?

DWCook

Activist Member
I know we are an open carry based group, but I haven't gotten my CCW back. Was curious if anyone here knows of a class going on this month, cause it seems like only classes going on are next month on like the 8th or so. I've had my KS CCW before, just had to turn it in when I became an Alaskan resident. I'm in Missouri quite a bit and I'm getting ready to start an OTR truck driving job with a friends business, like to have my CCW for other states while driving. Yes I am being a bit Nancy with trying to get this back asap. Let me know if anyone here knows of a private instructor or local class possibly starting this week or next!