• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Liberal Ideology

since9

Campaign Veteran
Just because you live in a high-rise doesn't put you at constant risk of jumping out the window. Applying Democrat anti-Constitutional anti-2A logic, however, we should ban high-rise buildings of all kinds. And automobiles.

I'm surprised Democrats haven't attempted to ban gravity. Oh, wait...

Similarly, motor vehicles are capable of committing mass murder at least multiple times along your route. Do we see Democrats pushing to ban automobiles? Oh, wait...

Well, OK... Do we see MOST Democrats pushing to ban automobiles?

Grow a brain: Never become a Democrat. If you are a Democrat, consider joining the millions of people who are growing a brain and getting a clue or two by leaving the Democrat party.

HP995

But if we don't ban plastic straws and resettle the entire 3rd world population, polar bear babies will die and kids will grow up thinking capitalism is cool.

FreedomVA

if you want to know what the Dildocrats are thinking, you have to think like a Communist, i can't do that my brain power is only consuming 1% max

HP995

HP995

I don't know - it's a pile of rabid weasels, any one of which spells big trouble!

solus

The "US" isn't the united States, either. The United States is made up of 50 separate countries united under common law and a federal government.

Oh, you mean like Europe or UAE or CCCP [eh whatever Putin labels it] or Organisation de l'unité africaine or Brit’s common wealth or...

solus

As did the entities i mentioned, signed a document requiring them to abide by said document!

Oh hammer6...where do the 73 or so armed, w/arrest powers, Governmental Federales currently active enforcing sovereignty over the ‘STATES” citizens come into play in our original governing document, did i miss their mention, or for that fact where is there a mention of community based militarized LE’s ?

HP995

As the proposees, we must watch out for bad proposals AND use our built-in pattern recognition when it comes to proposers. 🧠

Dangerous time for 2A. Republicans and NRA often disappoint - such as bump ban and ERPO support. We don't like those concessions but you still have your guns because although super dumb, those were designed as concessions, not as mainstream gun control. They believe in the 2A but many of them are too wimpy.

But real gun control is officially part of the Democrat platform. 👿 This year's statement is more carefully worded, so perhaps the gullible will be fooled, but all with IQ intact will see clearly. 🔍

Moreover, I've linked quotes from some of the top contenders. Yes, top:

And will continue to do so, with the ones I haven't quoted yet. 🧐

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
The individual states (countries) created a social compact, or a union. The feds are only 10 sq. mi. area know as the District of Columbia, Insular possessions (territory) and property owned within states. There are some properties in states that have duel ownership. The feds actually have no power in states proper. Then there are reservations.

Last edited:

HP995

Don't be fooled by Mayor Pete. Yes he's a veteran, yes he's gay (for people who are addicted to virtue-signaling affirmative action politics) but wake up - he plays for the other team on our issue too. Anti-2A except for Guv and VIPs. Also an Everytown gun grabber. Talks moderate or "common sense" on gun control, but fully supports Bloomberg agenda and promotes Mayors Against Illegal Guns.