• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kentucky Concealed Carry Coalition got things done again.

boomer92266

I contacted them about Monroe county a few months ago and this is their post today.

Back in November, the KC3 board was sent a picture of a sign that has been in place for years on the Monroe County Courthouse. Below is a picture of the sign.
Board members contacted Monroe County officials about the sign and explained the state laws to them. This morning Monroe County Judge Mitchell Page told me that he had removed the sign. Firearms are no longer illegally banned in that location. If you know of any illegal restrictions on guns, let KC3 know about it, even if you are not sure it is illegal. We will figure it out and try to correct it. This is the sign,

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 14