• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kamala Does Not Qualify to be Vice President

cocked&locked

KB, you have to understand that both "American Patriot" and "cocked&locked" have a major reading comprehension problem.

You also have to understand that "cocked&locked" plagiarized his original posting. The little pettifogger relied on other shyster attorneys.; none of which has ever filed a lawsuit, or ever will, promoting such a frivolous legal theory.

I actually feel sorry for "American Patriot" buying this garbage. This just proves that there's a sucker born every minute.
The bathroom attendants just never stop.

CoL, there is a diarrhea spillover in stall #2. Take care of that.

Image result for explosive diarrhea spillover

Oh wait. That's the crap that routinely comes out your mouth.

American Patriot

KB, you have to understand that both "American Patriot" and "cocked&locked" have a major reading comprehension problem.

You also have to understand that "cocked&locked" plagiarized his original posting. The little pettifogger relied on other shyster attorneys.; none of which has ever filed a lawsuit, or ever will, promoting such a frivolous legal theory.

I actually feel sorry for "American Patriot" buying this garbage. This just proves that there's a sucker born every minute.

color of law n. the appearance of an act being performed based upon legal right or enforcement of statute, when in reality no such right exists.
Color of Law legal definition of Color of Law
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Color+of+Law
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Color+of+Law

Now it is evident why you chose your ID, i.e. you only make a pretense of knowing the law.

How does that old saying go? "99 percent of lawyers make all the rest look bad"
e519339.gif

"Kamala Does Not Qualify to be Vice President"

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Now it is evident why you chose your ID, i.e. you only make a pretense of knowing the law.

How does that old saying go? "99 percent of lawyers make all the rest look bad"
e519339.gif

"Kamala Does Not Qualify to be Vice President"
In 1899 the Supreme Court defined “Color of Law” in McCain v. Des Moines, 174 U.S. 168: “Color of law” does not mean actual law. “Color,” as a modifier, in legal parlance, means “appearance as distinguished from reality.” Color of law means “mere semblance of legal right.”

Though relying on a dictionary not accepted by the courts, that definition makes it clear that it applies to government officials acting outside their authority. The very reason for the screen name. After all, this forum is about government officials violating open carrier’s rights under Color of Law. A simple concept well over your head.

Your 246 posts in 12 years shows you receive more that you have ever contributed. And based on what little you have contributed, boils down to worthless gibberish. You riding cocked&locked coattails will deprive you of any success in life. I suggest you rethink your life choices.

You have a happy new year…..

American Patriot

Happy New Year to you and to all. May it be filled with Happiness, Health and Prosperity.

I am thrilled you acknowledge what I posted is reality and not such as you identify yourself as only a pretense ( color ) of reality ( law ). 😍 I do not pretend to be an attorney or legal advisor. IANAL. I am simply a minister of Christ sharing the truth ( reality ) in love. Your disagreement is not with me but with your fellow Advocates whom I shared their interpretation of the law. Whom you causally dismissed and besmirched me for quoting them. "Kamala Does Not Qualify to be Vice President"

solus

Happy New Year to you and to all. May it be filled with Happiness, Health and Prosperity.

I am thrilled you acknowledge what I posted is reality and not such as you identify yourself as only a pretense ( color ) of reality ( law ). 😍 I do not pretend to be an attorney or legal advisor. IANAL. I am simply a minister of Christ sharing the truth ( reality ) in love. Your disagreement is not with me but with your fellow Advocates whom I shared their interpretation of the law. Whom you causally dismissed and besmirched me for quoting them. "Kamala Does Not Qualify to be Vice President"

AP, i am truly and tremendously disappointed a simple minister of any deity would even tolerate such exhibited despicable behaviour in a conversation they are actively participating in w/o voicing their objections regarding the elementary & vulgar taunts towards members of a forum you have intermittently participated in for over 10 years.

thank goodness in rural religious Eastern NC such behaviour wouldn't be tolerated whatsoever...perhaps in your niche of the TarHill state the folk are so eager to hear the public message presented, such immature behaviour is permissible!

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Per American Patriot: “I do not pretend to be an attorney or legal advisor.” Please point to the particular post of mine where I claim to be an attorney.

Per American Patriot: “I am simply a minister of Christ sharing the truth (reality) in love.” Jim Jones was also selling the same false prophecies.

Per American Patriot: “Your disagreement is not with me but with your fellow Advocates whom I shared their interpretation of the law.” Not at all, I’m trying to keep you from following false prophets; disciple cocked&locked of Attorney Alan R. Treski, who supposedly authored the legal analysis of natural born citizen according to “Law of Nations.” Of which he does not appear in any court decisions, state courts or federal courts. There are thousands of attorneys that never practice law. And from what I can tell this attorney has never authored any other legal analysis on any other subject matter.

Per American Patriot: “Whom you causally dismissed and besmirched me for quoting them.” No, not at all. I’m trying to keep you from drinking your own Kool-Aid.

Per American Patriot: “Your disagreement is not with me but with your fellow Advocates whom I shared their interpretation of the law.” What fellow advocates? That, they are not. Their interpretation is not of the law, but frivolous legal theory that the courts have debunked.

Your salvation will not be achieved following cocked&locked; his path to Sodom and Gomorrah is what Lot warned you about, not to look back. I suggest you take his advice.

cocked&locked

Happy New Year to all, except for the children at the kiddie table. They don’t have time to celebrate with all that crap they have to clean off of that toilet seat. In the future, keep your mouth closed and the crap won’t come spewing out making such a mess for you to clean up. By the way, I want that toilet seat spotless by the time you are finished. My royal butt cheeks, like my mind, also has a high standard.

We start the New Year where we left off. It has become clear that the children have lost the debate. But rather than accept the legal ass-whooping that they took, they have resorted to the child-like tactics of bullying and peer pressure.

But when you are dealing with grown men, those child-like tactics don’t work. Grown men don’t just “follow the crowd”. Grown men don’t just accept things “because you say so”. Grown men have and use their own independent intellect. They do their own research and come to their own conclusions. And the conclusion they have come to is that the kiddies are wrong!

So kiddies, stop wasting your time with these infantile tactics. Grown men are engaged in an adult discussion here.

Edit: And grown men have honor. They don't start crap and then go crying to someone else because they can't handle the incoming. HELP ME GRAPESHOT. HELP ME JOHN! Pathetic!

Like Like Reply

[IMG alt="solus"]https://forum.opencarry.org/data/avatars/m/68/68975.jpg?1559471155[/IMG]

[U]solus[/U]

JoinedAug 22, 2013Messages8,809Locationhere nc

Yesterday at 7:55 PM

guess the janitor is needed once again...

1609548835619.jpeg

per cocked & locked's post 101 on this thread https://forum.opencarry.org/index.p...-be-vice-president.138163/page-6#post-2248762

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
January 23, 2021 and no lawsuit. Ha, Ha, Ha... The little wuss cocked&locked has shown his true colors. He didn't file any lawsuit because he knows he will get a good old fashion ass whipped by the court. He is a fraud; a con artist for sure. cocked&locked is now eating his own $hit.