• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Huff Post - Black Men Openly Carrying Guns in Holsters Will End Racial Profiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

utbagpiper

Banned
Then STOP reading posts that upset you because they are not windbag posts. YOU are the one that keeps making the stupid comment on short to the point posts, YOU need to let it go.

I make comments that I believe add some value. Don't read them if they annoy you so much you think they are "stupid". And then you start an entire thread trying to justify the virtue of sound bite politics? Really?

This is a discussion board. If you don't want to discuss, get out of the way of those who do.

YOU need to let it go.

Charles

WalkingWolf

I make comments that I believe add some value. Don't read them if they annoy you so much you think they are "stupid". And then you start an entire thread trying to justify the virtue of sound bite politics? Really?

This is a discussion board. If you don't want to discuss, get out of the way of those who do.

YOU need to let it go.

Charles

They have little value if they are so boring that they do not get attention, because that attention is lost in the rambling. YOU post like Obama reads a teleprompter.

I rarely read your posts when they are so windbaggged, I just attempt to look for something worthwhile. If it is not there, I do not read it. Sorry if I did not make this a thousand words to say "GET TO THE POINT!".

If you believe your message is not understood, that is YOUR fault for making it so difficult to piece together from the endless rambling.

You need to let go of whining about bumper sticker posts. This is a discussion board that YOU do not make the rules for. Get it?

Last edited:

utbagpiper

Banned
This is a poor attempt to shift the focus off of your definition of brandishing. Act as you see fit when around visible firearms.

No.

This is an attempt to have an intelligent discussion that goes beyond sound bites. If you don't care to discuss that topic, then don't discuss. There is a thing called Twitter for those who just want to pass along bumper stickers.

I will do my level best to act appropriately when there is either a lack of safe gun handling, or when there is criminal conduct in the form of using guns to threaten others without just cause. That the idiots and/or criminals may try to call their conduct "Open Carry" doesn't change situations where their conduct is actually dangerous or criminal.

Charles

utbagpiper

Banned
I rarely read your posts when they are so windbaggged

You sure respond to a lot of them for not reading them.

. This is a discussion board that YOU do not make the rules for.

And neither do you. So stop whining about posts that exceed a 3rd grade reading level or attention span.

If I were the were the worst of trolls with nothing at all to add, you'd be among those most guilty of feeding and encouraging me. Got it?

Charles

WalkingWolf

No.

This is an attempt to have an intelligent discussion that goes beyond sound bites. If you don't care to discuss that topic, then don't discuss. There is a thing called Twitter for those who just want to pass along bumper stickers.

I will do my level best to act appropriately when there is either a lack of safe gun handling, or when there is criminal conduct in the form of using guns to threaten others without just cause. That the idiots and/or criminals may try to call their conduct "Open Carry" doesn't change situations where their conduct is actually dangerous or criminal.

Charles

Bull Hocky, it is an attempt to talk like a politician, and make speeches on a discussion board. If you want to have a discussion, have a *** **** discussion, don't make speeches.

As Tuco said~~~"When you have to shoot, shoot; don't talk."

Last edited by a moderator:

utbagpiper

Banned
Bull Hocky, it is an attempt to talk like a politician, and make speeches on a discussion board. If you want to have a discussion, have a [veiled vulgarities in violation of forum rules deleted] discussion, don't make speeches.

As Tuco said~~~"When you have to shoot, shoot; don't talk."

Still making issues of my style I see. And resorting to veiled profanities to boot.

As the libertarians and anarchists say, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Let it go my brother.

Charles

WalkingWolf

Still making issues of my style I see. And resorting to veiled profanities to boot.

As the libertarians and anarchists say, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Let it go my brother.

Charles

YOU DON"T make issues about people's style?!?!?! That is what has brought about this discussion, your hypocrisy.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Have tried to get this thread back on track, but personal issues have prevailed.

Will consider that the OP theme has be exhausted.

Locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.