• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Has Florida lost it's will to fight to recover our gun rights?

jammer

You know, I haven't herd anyone with the inside knowledge or scoop as what will ever return our gun rights before 1987 to this state, I guess that the fight is gone or we just don't have the know how to keep the pressure on these so called representives of ours anymore, because i don't think that I have seen or herd anything since Feb 2019. I HOPE THAT WE START USING WHAT IS HANGING BETWEEN OUR LEGS FOR OTHER PURPOSES THEN FOR SCRATCHING ALONE.

solus

You know, I haven't herd (sic) anyone with the inside knowledge or scoop as what will ever return our gun rights before 1987 to this state, I guess that the fight is gone or we just don't have the know how to keep the pressure on these so called representives of ours anymore, because i don't think that I have seen or herd (sic) anything since Feb 2019. I HOPE THAT WE START USING WHAT IS HANGING BETWEEN OUR LEGS FOR OTHER PURPOSES THEN FOR SCRATCHING ALONE.
And jammer you so eloquently stated such a divisive plan to incite the FL Citizenry - snow birds, antis, as well as die hard firearm enthusiasts- to action to correct those very specific missing firearm rights taken away 30 + years sgo.

good job...consider this my two cent donation to your FL firearm cause célèbres!

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
You know, I haven't herd anyone with the inside knowledge or scoop as what will ever return our gun rights before 1987 to this state, I guess that the fight is gone or we just don't have the know how to keep the pressure on these so called representives of ours anymore, because i don't think that I have seen or herd anything since Feb 2019. I HOPE THAT WE START USING WHAT IS HANGING BETWEEN OUR LEGS FOR OTHER PURPOSES THEN FOR SCRATCHING ALONE.
Are you a member of Florida Carry?

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
"Has Florida lost it's will to fight to recover our gun rights?"

You should be aware that "it's" = it is, and "its" is the possessive form of "it".

That is all.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
If we are going to come along seven months later to correct someone's spelling, lets complete the job.
You know, I haven't herd heard anyone with the inside knowledge or scoop as what will ever return our gun rights before 1987 to this state, I guess that the fight is gone or we just don't have the know how to keep the pressure on these so called representives representatives of ours anymore, because i I don't think that I have seen or herd heard anything since Feb Feb. 2019. I HOPE THAT WE START USING WHAT IS HANGING BETWEEN OUR LEGS FOR OTHER PURPOSES THEN FOR SCRATCHING ALONE.

Last edited:

jammer

If we are going to come along seven months later to correct someone's spelling, lets complete the job.
hooey, you done good son, i'll bet that you are a real hoot at parties up thar in oh 10 land, keep up that bodacious work SON HA HA.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
hooey, you done good son, i'll bet that you are a real hoot at parties up thar in oh 10 land, keep up that bodacious work SON HA HA.
Your snarky dig is clearly directed towards the wrong person. Apparently your reading comprehension is lacking. I suggest you read the post before mine, then you may understand my post.

jammer

WHAT EVER, GO BACK ACROSS THE 31ST. PARALLEL AND TEACH THEM, I DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE PUTTING THE BLAME ON THE WRONG PERSON, OF COURSE YOU ARE FROM SOUTH OHIO AND YOU WOULD NEED TO TRAVEL NORTH TO FIND THE SMART ONES.AND THE ALL CAPS WOO YEA!!