• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

goldsboro oc lunch meet 19 Oct

solus

ok, lets get the OC folk in the goldsboro area together to enjoy burgers and frys at 55hwy burger joint off 117 next to food lion around noonish.

checked with the manager today who said no problem with a OC get together...

so if you looking for an environment to open carry and exchange views come on out and say hello.

ipse

mr grapeshot, please do not lock this as i believe it will be a once time good deal...thanks

Last edited:

solus

still looking forward to my hamburger and crispy fries this sat...

ipse