• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Georgia Police Shoot Unarmed Teen As He Answers Their Knock At Door

WalkingWolf

The marine running drugs with the cartel? Or his brother that was staying with him who was the subject of the warrant? They didnt just randomly pick his house.

Above is from memory I may be wrong. If so I'll gladly stand corrected.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Wait just a minute, did you read his post? They went to the wrong house, so they did not randomly pick his house, IT WAS intentional according to you?

Primus

Wait just a minute, did you read his post? They went to the wrong house, so they did not randomly pick his house, IT WAS intentional according to you?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Guerena_shooting

"While they were executing a search warrant of his house in connection with drug smuggling."

Let the adults speak.

If he was referring to a DIFFERENT marine that was killed, then its on him to link and cite. That is the marine I was referring to. And it appears my memory is somewhat in tact. It was either for him or his brother and that house in connection with drugs.

Your apology is accepted.

DocWalker

"While they were executing a search warrant of his house in connection with drug smuggling."

Let the adults speak.

If he was referring to a DIFFERENT marine that was killed, then its on him to link and cite. That is the marine I was referring to. And it appears my memory is somewhat in tact. It was either for him or his brother and that house in connection with drugs.

Thanks for providing the link to answer your own question.

Read your link it states they settled for 3.4 million. It also states the cops changed their story a numberof times. This stinks of incompotence...they gave 3.4 million reasons they went to the wrong house, even if they thought it was the right one. Also no drugs were found..bad info and bad cops in this case.

WalkingWolf

Let the adults speak.

You quoted HIS POST, so why would you be talking about another marine? You need to stop backstepping when you step in doo doo, it is childish, and also childish to throw the type of insults you attempt. They only make you look incompetent.

Primus

You quoted HIS POST, so why would you be talking about another marine? You need to stop backstepping when you step in doo doo, it is childish, and also childish to throw the type of insults you attempt. They only make you look incompetent.

Read your link it states they settled for 3.4 million. It also states the cops changed their story a numberof times. This stinks of incompotence...they gave 3.4 million reasons they went to the wrong house, even if they thought it was the right one. Also no drugs were found..bad info and bad cops in this case.

Walking wolf.... Read real carefully....

Doc was wrong when he said wrong house....which certainly isnt a big deal. It was a mistake. And I was being cordial enough to either let him correct himself or show me the other marine. We are talking about the SAME marine. No big deal doc mispoke or misremembered.

You need better hobbies then trolling for reactions.

Doc- I agree they settled. Moving the posts again. The point was it was NOT A RANDOM house. They chose that house based on him and his brothers activities.

WalkingWolf

Walking wolf.... Read real carefully....

Doc was wrong when he said wrong house....which certainly isnt a big deal. It was a mistake. And I was being cordial enough to either let him correct himself or show me the other marine. We are talking about the SAME marine. No big deal doc mispoke or misremembered.

You need better hobbies then trolling for reactions.

Doc- I agree they settled. Moving the posts again. The point was it was NOT A RANDOM house. They chose that house based on him and his brothers activities.

ARE YOU Carnac? He didn't say which incident in his post he said marine wrong house. YOU then quoted that post, with a incident of your own that you thought you might inject instead of asking him about which incident he was referring. Then after doing something totally stupid you try to insult me. I sure hope that is not the way you conduct yourself on the job. Is it any wonder that you keep defending these morons...

davidmcbeth

Banned

I know what I would spend that 3.4MM on ....

Fallschirjmäger

How do you just "accidentally" lose a photograph from your website?
Capture2014July10_zpsd30ed5a9.png

Has the Lenin-esque purge already started?